June 14, 2014 (KHARTOUM) – The Sudanese government has refused to hand over Nigerian bomb suspect Aminu Sadiq Ogwuche to Abuja, citing the lack of any judicial order, a newspaper reported.
The Islamist militant group Boko Haram claimed responsibility for the blast that took place last April in Nyanya-Abuja Motor Park which killed at least 75 people and injured 200 others.
Last month, Interpol announced that it arrested Ogwuche, who is believed to be the co-mastermind behind the bomb blast. (...)
The following ads are provided by Google. SudanTribune has no authority on it.
The UNAMID internal report on mass rape in Tabit.2014-11-21 06:09:21
What UNAMID really said about their investigation of mass sexual assaults on Tabit: The internal report on what investigators found
By Eric Reeves
November 20, 2014 - On November 12, 2014 (...)
Bullying Darfur2014-11-13 18:13:39
By Namaa Al-Mahdi
November 13, 2014 - “We broke their backs in Abu Karshola, I doubt they have recovered since,” said a prominent Sudanese Armed Forces (SAF) member about their counter attack on (...)
Hundreds walk for peace in South Sudan2014-09-23 08:30:16
National Platform for Peace and Reconciliation (NPPR)
Juba, 21 September 2014 - Hundreds of people took to the streets of the South Sudan capital Jubato ‘Walk for Peace’and demand (...)