| Keywords | Regions | South Sudan | Eastern Equatoria State (EES)
Eastern Equatoria State (EES)
- Eastern Equatoria State in red (in pink the Ilemi Triangle which is disputed with Kenya)
Eastern Equatoria State in South Sudan borders Ethiopia, Kenya and Uganda. The state borders Jonglei State to the north and Central Equatoria State to the west.
Area: 82,542 km²
Other Important Towns: Kapoeta, Magwi, Ikotos, Chukudum and Polataka
Counties: Budi County, Ikotos County, Kapoeta East County, Kapoeta North County, Kapoeta South County, Lopa/Lafon County, Magwi County, Torit County.
Disputed Area: Ilemi Triangle is a contested area with neighbouring Kenya.
Eastern Equatoria State Government
- Education Minister: Michael Lopuke MP
- Health Minister: Margaret Itto MP
- Information Minister: Felix Otuduha
- Louis Lobong Lojore, the Eastern Equatoria State Governor speaking at the launch of a branch of Equity Bank in Torit, 6 December 2012 (ST)
Eastern Equatoria State Links