Comments on the Sudan Tribune website must abide by the following rules. Contravention of these rules will lead to the user losing their Sudan Tribune account with immediate effect.
- No inciting violence
- No inappropriate or offensive language
- No racism, tribalism or sectarianism
- No inappropriate or derogatory remarks
- No deviation from the topic of the article
- No advertising, spamming or links
- No incomprehensible comments
Due to the unprecedented amount of racist and offensive language on the site, Sudan Tribune tries to vet all comments on the site.
There is now also a limit of 400 words per comment. If you want to express yourself in more detail than this allows, please e-mail your comment as an article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sudan and military coups2016-07-23 22:02:23
The military coups Epidemics handcuffed progress of Sudan
By Mahmoud A. Suleiman
Tuesday July 19, 2016 marks the 45th anniversary of the military coup, which led by Maj. Hashim Ata against the (...)