Humanitarian map :
Refugees abroad by district of origin.
Comments on the Sudan Tribune website must abide by the following rules. Contravention of these rules will lead to the user losing their Sudan Tribune account with immediate effect.
- No inciting violence
- No inappropriate or offensive language
- No racism, tribalism or sectarianism
- No inappropriate or derogatory remarks
- No deviation from the topic of the article
- No advertising, spamming or links
- No incomprehensible comments
Due to the unprecedented amount of racist and offensive language on the site, Sudan Tribune tries to vet all comments on the site.
There is now also a limit of 400 words per comment. If you want to express yourself in more detail than this allows, please e-mail your comment as an article to email@example.com
Memory, healing and transformation in South Sudan 2014-07-23 05:55:08
Memory, Healing and Transformation in South Sudan
A Working Paper by David K. Deng
What is memorialization? 2
Integrity 3 (...)