Comments on the Sudan Tribune website must abide by the following rules. Contravention of these rules will lead to the user losing their Sudan Tribune account with immediate effect.
- No inciting violence
- No inappropriate or offensive language
- No racism, tribalism or sectarianism
- No inappropriate or derogatory remarks
- No deviation from the topic of the article
- No advertising, spamming or links
- No incomprehensible comments
Due to the unprecedented amount of racist and offensive language on the site, Sudan Tribune tries to vet all comments on the site.
There is now also a limit of 400 words per comment. If you want to express yourself in more detail than this allows, please e-mail your comment as an article to email@example.com
The Sudan Tribune editorial team.
5 November 2010 04:26, by Shadrack Nuer Machut
The main oil-pipeline of Southern Sudan has to be diverged or redirected to the port of Mombassa because I don’t trust Arabs
What is wrong with the IGAD peace process?2015-03-29 22:39:56
By Alfred Ladu Gore
1. The Effects of Flawed Methodological Approach on the Fundamental Issues Arising from the Crisis Situation in South Sudan
In the methodological context of this paper, it (...)